When building campaign plans, we always ensure two things - firstly they will combine the right mix of media for the target market and the message to be communicated, and secondly they will be integrated.
An integrated campaign is essential to ensure your message is clear, on brand and creates the desired response across all media. An integrated campaign may include:
- Your own website for a user-centric content management approach of words and video – which won’t do your SEO any harm either!
- Email and database marketing to reach existing customers to build relationships, referrals and repeat purchases, as well as brand new prospects ready to be converted into customers
- Social media – still all part of your content marketing and dialogue with people interested in what you’re up to
- Thought leadership – a great way to stay in touch with prospects, especially when a high degree of trust is required and the buying cycle is long
- Advertising, events and marketing collateral
We create much of the campaign material in-house, especially the words, and find the right specialist suppliers from our team of tried and tested specialists (or yours) and then project manage from start to finish, to bring everything in on time, to spec and on budget.
Call us today on 020 3371 3295
Claire is an excellent resource for getting the best "bang for the buck" out of your marketing efforts. Very creative and easy to work with. Claire provided a complete marketing and market strategy for YourDay, Inc. Her work included all forms of marketing from signage to web design as well as consulting on all aspects of marketing plans and initiatives. Her work was superb and her work ethic and approach were as excellent. I would highly recommend Claire.Gary Bowling, CTO, YourDay Inc